F2F Interview to help with research on IC - are you interested?
23 August, 2016
Each interview would last a maximum of 60 minutes (convenient times during the day) and participants would receive £100 (to include travel) as a token of appreciation for their time. I need to find about 5 patients who would be happy to attend, but suject to certain qualifying criteria - see below.
Essentially this is what is required:
- All to be diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis by a Healthcare Professional
- Currently under the care of a HCP (GP, Specialist etc.)
- We would like some to have had a cystoscope exam as part of the diagnosis
- Must be taking prescription medication for this condition either daily or from time to time
- Must be 18-75 years of age
- Must be able to attend the 60-minute interview in Central London on either 2nd September or 9th September (daytime) on the subject of Interstitial Cystitis (convenient time-slots available)
- Incentive (token of appreciation for your participation) £100, inclusive of travel
If anyone is interested in participating, I would need to ask them a few qualifying questions before booking the time-slot/day and people should email me to email@example.com with their details, not forgetting their telephone contact number, and I will get in touch with them.
My contact number is 020 8905 3016 should this be required.
This is a bona fide Market Research study conducted under the Code of Conduct of the Market Research Society and BHBIA, and respondents are protected from any form of selling and guarantees their anonymity, as all reporting is in aggregate form.